Skip to main content

It's About Time

We've heard all things wonderful about blogging and decided to give it a try. Hope you enjoy it and if not...just don't tell us. Seeing how this is the first post, perhaps a little introduction to what we've been up to lately is in order. Bryan is loving life while working in the corporate tax department for Disney. He loves having the perks of working for Disney (movie screenings, Lakers games, company parties with the characters, etc). The only part of the job he doesn't like is the commute - but I wouldn't blame him. Driving at least 4 hours every day would get pretty old pretty quick! He's excited/dreading only having 1 more year of schooling. He's excited to be done, but dreading the end of summer vacation that lasts 3 months. We think you know what he's feeling. Bryan also loves being the best dad in the whole world! Isn't he just a handsome fellow at Pier 39 in San Fransisco? Gotta love it!

Alison is loving being a mom to the cutest baby ever. She is enjoying the summer in sunny California - having lots of playtime at the park, the pool and even Disneyland. She's still working...what a great boss to work with her ever-changing schedule! Trying to stay up with the whole "staying in touch" thing is definitely keeping her busy.

Zebediah is basically the coolest kid ever! He's growing so much every single day. He loves to roll over, grab anything and everything, laugh, eat, cry...you know, all that baby stuff. He's enjoyed his first MLB game (Dodgers), first trip to Disneyland (loved the Winnie the Pooh ride), first trip to the beach (La Jolla Cove), the list goes on and on.

Comments

Ashley said…
Yay, Alison! I'm so excited that you guys have a blog! It looks great! It looks like you are all having a great time in California. I cannot believe how much Zeb has grown since I last saw him. I love those chubby cheeks--what a cutie!
Haqon said…
Great job on your blog - we love it!

In celebration, I will sing your favorite song:

Jason is the best
Jason is the best
Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason
Jason is the best!
McCarthas said…
you guys look so refreshed out that. you will definitely miss most of those things I bet. have fun.
Deon said…
Hey Alison! I found your blog through Ashley's. Little Zeb is adorable--could you just pinch his cheeks a few times for me? Too irresistable:)