Caught In The Act By Alison Downs September 26, 2008 "Yes! Mommy's out of the room long enough for me to do anything I want" "Oh no! She came back too soon" "Run Away!!" What a mess! So much for things being safe in the diaper bag! "I love clean-up time!" Comments Ashley said… How funny! What a cute little mischief maker! I liked the pictures of him crawling through everything too. Tiffany Downs said… Have you ever heard "Its like shoveling in a snow storm". . .by the time you fold something and turn around Its back on the floor! We work all day and it still never looks clean. Team Fifield said… Ohhhh. I miss you guys! Little Z. So cute... jayni & ben said… Hi. I have not seen you for a long time Alison. I am happy I found your blog. I hope life is good. You baby is cute :]Jayni Melton Brenchley
Comments
Jayni Melton Brenchley