Skip to main content

Charbroiled noodles!!!!!

Tuesday Afternoon. I am Mr. Mom for the week, while Alison works and Gail and her kids are at girls camp. I decide that for lunch Zeb and I will have some top ramen. Zeb has a problem when food is getting prepared, he can't wait, so he sits there and cries until the food is in his mouth. Ramen takes a few minutes to cook so I gave Zeb a piece of bread. For some reason Zeb hates sliced bread right now. So he starts screaming really really loud. With the background information you are now ready to hear the story. I put the pot of water onto the stove. Once the water started to boil it was time to cook the ramen. With Zeb screaming in the back ground I dump the first packet of ramen into the pot. No more than two seconds after that, the bottom of the pot blew up in a small ball of sparks and a flame. It scared the crud out of me. In the end, the heating elimant had melted and we lost a pot. Poor little pot didn't even have a chance.
R.I.P.

Comments

McCarthas said…
That is such a bummer. Our stove has issues like that sometimes.
Melanie said…
Alison, do NOT let Bryan cook anymore!!!