Skip to main content

Shh...It's a Secret!

Before reading this you must solemnly swear to keep it a secret. Waiting...waiting...seriously...waiting. We really are keeping this a secret, but only from a certain missionary who is coming home from Japan in 10 days!! Ready? Are you sure? We'll be completely disappointed in you if you are still reading and haven't promised yet. Zeb is going to be a big brother in October. Remember....no telling! He should be having a little sister (you never can be 100% sure with ultrasounds, but that's what we're going with for now). Don't worry, it won't be a secret from Gregg for long. Zeb and I get to travel up to Utah to see him and the rest of the gang at the end of the month. Pretty convenient that he comes home just in time for Natalie to graduate from high school so we get to be a part of it all. **Just a little random side note** Someone who shall remain nameless has misplaced a certain cord necessary to extract pictures from the camera to the computer. Once it can be found pictures will once again be posted on this blog.

Comments

Ashley said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Names picked out yet? I promise I won't let the secret out, at least to Gregg!
JA and co. said…
Congratulations, that's so exciting! And wow, I can't believe Gregg's getting home already...fun month for y'all!
Deon said…
Boy howdy! This is great news! I had no idea! Don't worry, I'll keep this just between you and me and the Internet :) CONGRATS!!!!
Anonymous said…
Hey Alison that is so fun and exciting! Oh and I don't think I told you yet but I am expecting a baby boy in September!