Just like her big brother, Abigail loves bath time! She is constantly wiggling down to get her ears in the water...and we are constantly lifting her higher so she doesn't drink the bath water. Zeb did the exact same thing when he was her age!
Zeb, being the water-lover that he is, can't resist anything with running water. As soon as he hears the water being turned on he makes a bee-line for the bathroom. I was a little surprised that he was so excited even though he wasn't allowed to get in the bath - but I suppose just being a helper was enough that day. He loved dumping the warm water on his sister...and only had to be reminded a couple of times to only dump the water on the washcloth and not her head or face!
When it came time for the soap he grabbed the sponge right out of my hand! Not feeling like a battle, I decided to let him have this one. He was so soft with her and asks every day if we can give "baby Abba" a bath. Do I have the perfect kids or what!?
Comments