Skip to main content

Swim Party

Last week we were enjoying some incredible weather (we were sitting pretty in the upper 80 degrees!) and got invited to a swim party with some of our friends. Being the overly prepared mother that I am....haha...I didn't have the camera with me. Lucky for everyone, friends had their cameras. We had so much fun and can't wait to get back to the pool!

 Zeb jumped right in and swam away to play.

Abigail played for a little bit, then decided she was tired. What a life! Sleeping in the comfort of a floaty in the pool on a hot afternoon. I'd love to be so flexible!

 After getting home, Zeb decided it was his turn to play in Abigail's floaty. He was still playing in the floaty when Bryan got home that night (which lately has been around 8:00! So much better than 11:00!!). Bryan nearly doubled over in laughter at the sights he found...Zeb in the floaty and Abby laying on the floor bent in half. 

Again with the flexibility! Who knew toes could taste so good?!

Comments

That picture in the floaty is priceless! Glad I found your blog.