The month of love is always filled in this house. We love celebrating why we love each other. We love celebrating why we love Zebediah. We love the young man that he is growing up to be. 2020 means that Zeb is now 12 and gets to join in with the Young Men program at church. He was ordained with the Aaronic Priesthood in January by his father and loves having responsibilities and fellowship with the other young men in our ward.
We love decorating boxes to take to school to share love with our friends.
Maggie went with the "sprinkle frosted cupcake" box
Abby made a horse this year. I love their creativity and ingenuity to pull it all together.
Zeb got fishing equipment for his birthday. He loves going fishing with his dad. We love that our community has a lake where they can fish any time they want.
We love seeing the kids learn and grow. Their schoolwork is almost always (honesty is important hehe) a pleasure to look over.
"Title: Eating Pizza
I am going to eat my pizza. I'm sitting on a chair. When I am done eating my pizza I will sit on the couch. After sitting on the couch I will go out the door to play with my friends."
Comments