Skip to main content

Baby Mozart

Our son absolutely love his electronics. But now, to the overwhelming joy of his mother, loves to tickle the ivories. Sometimes we will let him play in his own room. When his does get the chance he goes right over to the piano and wants us to turn it on so he can play. It is the darn cutest thing we have ever seen.

Comments

McCarthas said…
Oh my that is so adorable for sure. :)
Ashley said…
I love that second picture! He looks like he is really playing! I'll have to get myself a keyboard soon so I can start Kimball while he's young!
Jeremy and Kara said…
oh that is so adorable. I sure do miss the little tike. I was thinking that the last time i saw him he was only 6 or 7 months old and now he is almost a year old. Please tell me you are going to make it to the shower???? I really want to see you again.