Skip to main content

Summer At Our House

It seems like every time I leave Bryan and Zeb alone I come home to new and fun pictures. Here are just a few pictures from our summer so far. It's been loaded with fun, studying, sleeping, studying, walks, studying, playing games with friends and family, studying, more sleeping, and did I mention studying? (For anyone unaware, Bryan is studying and taking his CPA exams this summer)"Dad...do you really have to take pictures of everything I do?" (Notice the cowboy hat on Nemo in the background...yep, Zeb did that too!)
Yes, Zeb is sleeping with his blanket wrapped around his head. Yes, he did that all by himself and we just happened to take a picture before unwrapping him.
Favorite spot to sit at home...on the window sill. Who knows what he's got in his mouth? I sure don't, but my guess would be a banana. It's such a great snack in the summer time!
This is a rare photo of Bryan studying (it's mainly so rare because he hardly ever studies at home...says we're too distracting). His schedule is pretty much the same as when he was still in school. Wake up early, get up to school and start studying by 8:00 am (sometimes a little later), maybe remember to take breaks and eat, come home in time to put Zeb to bed at 7:30 pm (sometimes a little later). Sound like fun to you?
Quality father-son time while mommy cooks dinner one night. Daddy taking a much-needed break from studying (aka napping on the couch) after having "storytime" while Zeb enjoys play time (I think a movie was on for this one).

Comments

Ashley said…
Haha, he is so funny! I love the one of him tangled up in the bed. It was so much fun seeing you guys on the 4th and seeing how much he has grown! He's such a kid now!