Skip to main content

100% Boy

All I can say is we sat down for dinner tonight (when will I learn to keep the camera handy at times like this?) to have one of Zeb's favorite meals - tortellini alfredo with chicken and corn. After a few minutes I turn to see how Zeb is faring and see all of the pasta gone. He's still working on the chicken and corn. Good...good...
Aiden (Zeb's cousin) starts laughing so I turn to see what is so funny. Zeb is no longer eating his corn. I'll give you about 5 seconds (or however long it takes you to read this next part) to guess what my adorable, wonderful, creative, zany, bizarre son was doing. If you guessed throwing his food on the floor - sorry that's incorrect! If you guessed that he was taking one kernal at a time and trying to shove them up his nose - hurray for you! That's right. Zeb is proving, yet again, that he is all boy. I mean, honestly, how many girls do you know that have tried to shove food up their nose? I don't think I know any (if you're a girl reading thing and have tried something like that - please don't tell me - let me keep my somewhat biased opinions). Every time he would try to put something in his nose I would grab his hand and take it away. He would then proceed to do his fake laugh (see the videos in the Fashion Show post). What a fun adventure for dinner! After all of that...all I can say is...where's the camera when you need it?

Comments

Ashley said…
No joke, when you said I had five seconds to guess, I totally guessed corn up the nose! What a funny kiddo. I guess it was better that you weren't taking pictures so you could have your hands free to prevent the accidental snorting of kernels.
Deon said…
Yep. Same here! I knew it! Corn up the nose. Christian did the same thing with a Bertie Botts Jelly Bean which was exactly the color of, uh, well, let's just say I thought it was the real deal.
Melanie said…
That was hysterical, glad I got to witness it! His laugh almost makes me pee my pants!!!