Skip to main content

Thanksgiving Fun

This year for Thanksgiving we spent a day at the park. Let me rephrase that...the kids, the dads, and I spent Black Friday at a park (since I ditched out on the early morning shopping. Staying out all night has never been my strong point) playing soccer, tag, climbing trees, etc. It was the perfect activity to work off all of the extra food eaten the day before. There were too many pictures to just put them all, so you have to click on the link. The pictures show a little of the fun we were having.

Comments

Ashley said…
Hmm, it seems that your Thanksgiving weather was a little warmer than ours...

I like these daily posts! Keep them coming!
Melanie said…
If you can't run with the big dogs, get out of the way! :) Really, I don't know if it was worth it this year... :)