Skip to main content

Yet Another Project

Considering that the kitchen is the heart of the home (at least in this family it is!) I decided that it needed to be nice and warm. I'm not going to post pictures of the cooking area because there are usually only about 20 minutes during the week when the counter is completely cleared, there are no dishes in the sink and the floor is swept. Those 20 minutes come in short spurts - right after I finish cleaning! Anyway, you can get the idea from these pictures about what the remaining space looks like.
Complete with our Christmas Count-down (I copied the mini-stocking idea from my mom)
Fresh flowers for the table courtesy of Bryan - he just brought them home one day. What an awesome husband!
Close-up shot. You can't really see it, but the railing has a woven detail. Super cute!
Not-so-close-up shot. We need an idea to complete the wall. It looks like it needs something. Maybe a couple of small shelves? Please share any ideas!

Comments

Michelle said…
Either small shelves on either side of the picture or sconces. Maybe ones that hold little tealight or votive candles, that you really never light but look cute anyway!