That's right...there is a new champ in town! While visiting the family last week we had to play Zar. If you don't know already, Zar is the most fun card game you'll find out there! I was instructed by Bryan to beat Rachel. If you've played a game with Rachel recently you'll remember that she has a tendency to win so that was quite the goal set for me. Long story short - I accomplished my goal! My reign may not last long but I'm very proud to be the current champ. Anyone who dares challenge...just give me a call! **The picture came from the Zar website (www.playzar.com) where you can learn more about the game and buy decks**
That's right...there is a new champ in town! While visiting the family last week we had to play Zar. If you don't know already, Zar is the most fun card game you'll find out there! I was instructed by Bryan to beat Rachel. If you've played a game with Rachel recently you'll remember that she has a tendency to win so that was quite the goal set for me. Long story short - I accomplished my goal! My reign may not last long but I'm very proud to be the current champ. Anyone who dares challenge...just give me a call! **The picture came from the Zar website (www.playzar.com) where you can learn more about the game and buy decks**
Comments