Something-or-other (insert your own personal favorite activity here) is for the birds. Where in the world did that phrase even come from? I'm not so sure it makes sense but, be that as it may, here are a few of our more recent favorites that really are for the birds.
Pre-Algebra is for the birds!
Let me introduce you to our not-so-favorite equation. Naptime = Playtime. If, as we learn in our math classes, that if A = B then B = A it stands to reason that if Naptime = Playtime then Playtime = Naptime. This has been proven false so many times in our home that I've lost count! (Haha...counting...math...oh, nevermind)
This adorable young man + this adorable young lady = Playtime. They play and play and play. But will they nap?
Putting the kids both in their room for naptime will not work. Not even 2 minutes after closing their bedroom door I hear them both laughing. Therefore...
Naps are for the birds!
Why nap when you can play all day?! You can tell Zeb is thinking about it...and he won this time. Actually, if I was to be completely honest, he wins this one all the time. I don't know why I even still try...
Getting dressed is for the birds!
Why bother putting forth the effort to get dressed and ready if you know that she'll always be the cute one? **This dress is courtesy of Aunt Michelle...and is definitely one of her cutest outfits!**
Putting stickers on paper is for the birds!
It's so much more fun to see how many stickers you can fit on your forehead! Activities like this motivate me to keep trying naps. Maybe we wouldn't be so crazy if we got enough sleep?
Okay...you've seen ours. Let's here some of yours. Come on...everyone's doing it.



Comments