Just when I thought we were all caught up with the blog...I remembered that Bryan had a bunch of pictures on his phone that hadn't been included. Which means there were some events and stories that weren't told. And just some fun pictures to go along with stories already shared.
Maggie is just too cute! She was adorable Christmas morning...all smiles and joy!
Of course, one of her favorite things to do was play in the boxes after the gifts had been taken out.
Aunt Natalie had drawn our name and sent some pretty amazing things! The kids loved having an ornament pinata (even though they thought it was shaped like an egg) to add just that little bit extra to their fun morning.
3 guesses who broke it open!
The "stash" pictures...
Good times!
This picture was taken on January 1, 2015. In Southern California. While we were driving on I-15. Crazy!
We were heading down south to party with the Downs clan...and to celebrate the wedding of Uncle Matt and Aunt Jenn! We are so happy for them and their new adventure! It was a beautiful outdoor wedding (even if it was a little cold...us Californians just aren't prepared for 50 degrees in January) followed by a fantastic reception.
Plenty of food, fun, and dancing completed the night. Abigail and Margaret danced the night away...hardly leaving the dance floor.
Hooray for being married to someone you love!!
The photo backdrop was a huge hit!
Once we finally got Abby off the dance floor (a.k.a. when the party was over and the music stopped) she had a blast taking pictures while the "big people" cleaned up.
Speaking of pictures...
Some days you just can't make it through dinner...
...and some days you just have to dance (with your "pretty skirt" over pajamas and crazy bedhead hair)...
...and some days you just need to snuggle up to Daddy...
...and stick out your tongue!
More adventures (or maybe just pictures) at Knott's Berry Farm with cousins.
Zeb was thrilled to go with the medium group (not quite big enough for all the rides, but bigger than the small kids) and going with cousins made him forget to be scared to go on the big rides...which he loves!
Handsome fellas!
Abigail got some quality ride time with various aunts while I stayed off with Maggie (and anyone else too small to ride).
Driving trucks all by themselves!
Daddy-daughter time!
Bryan and I had a date planned one evening...and Zeb brought me this note while I was getting ready.
"Dear Mommy, I hope that you have a grate date with Daddy. Me and Abby and Mag will miss you guys." What a sweetheart! I love date nights...but I sure love my kids!
One afternoon on the way home from the beach, we look back and see this...
...notice Abigail in the back. We didn't even know the goggles were in our bag. Haha!
The February Downs birthday celebration was so much fun! We celebrated Zeb, Max, and Uncle Matt...so lots of partying and good times were had. Not to mention yummy food and excellent desserts!
Zeb wanted donuts, so we tried a couple of new kinds. Spice donuts with a pineapple cream cheese glaze...and lemon donuts with a vanilla glaze. Just writing about them makes me want more!
Comments