Skip to main content

That Time of Year

Before you know it...Summer break is over and it's time to start up school again. That means a fashion show for new school clothes! We set up the catwalk, turned on the tunes, and let the fun begin.

**Disclaimer** All the following poses were what the kids did naturally...without any prompting from the audience (a.k.a. the parents). I don't know where they get it from. Maybe I do, but I'm not telling. Also, they chose every outfit combination. And finally, Zeb made sure to let us know to pay close attention to his socks. Ready...Set...Lights! Camera! Action!



























Lots of laughs, lots of smiles, and lots of clothes! 

First day of school! Everyone is so excited to meet their teacher and all their new (and not so new) friends in their class. I sure don't understand the fashion choices of the youth these days (honestly, I didn't even understand it when I was a youth) but love them anyway. 
 Abigail moved on to kindergarten (she did transitional kinder last year)! Her teacher is Mrs. Sorenson and was the perfect choice for our princess. 

 Zeb's a big 3rd grader this year! How is he that old?! Zeb's teacher is Mr. Wong. He's new to our school this year so we didn't know anything about him before the first day. He has been just what Zeb needs and we can see amazing improvements already. 

 The obligatory backpack shot. 

 Maggie insisted on wearing her high heels for the journey. 

 The walk. We love living so close to the school. It's good exercise and a fun time for us to walk/ride bikes the half mile to and from school everyday. 

Big hugs for our big kids. Luckily, Bryan could go late to work that day since both children refused to wait in their lines without a parent. Maybe next year they won't want us around...but until then we will take full advantage of their desire to keep us there. 

Comments