Skip to main content

Electronic Maniac

Pretty much as soon as he could mobilize Zeb began chasing anything and everything electronic. Anyone who has tried to talk on a phone when he is in the same room knows exactly what I'm talking about! In fact, there have been several occasions where he is just going down for a nap (right in that stage of almost asleep but barely awake) and the phone rings. There goes the nap! He isn't fooled for long by his own Finding Nemo phone before he starts to look for the real thing. Another of his fascinations is the computer. You can almost see the hunger in his eyes. Zeb wanted to take a turn blogging. All he really accomplishes is closing everything by pushing one button (still haven't figured out how he does it) and closing the laptop. Maybe he figures it is like turning a page in his books. Whatever the case, we think he's a little young to be on tech-savvy! He should wait until at least 18 months like Aunt Rachel.

Comments

Tiffany Downs said…
I don't get it. . .Mason knows the real thing vs a fake cell phone! They are a bunch of turkeys.
Kelsey Booth said…
I am so glad to see that you are a fellow blogger! Ali is the same way with computers and phones. She likes to pull herself right up on my lap. I saw that Bryan got a job in LA. That is so exciting! It looks like your cute little family is doing so well. Congratulations!