Friday morning was the perfect Fall day. The sky was clear (at least we think it was) and the temperature was brisk. It was perfect for sleeping in and relaxing...oh wait...it would have been. Zeb decided to wake up at the lovely hour of 5:45 AM!! We love our son, but sometimes we wonder if we love sleep more? Only joking, of course, but we do love our sleep. Bryan was pretty groggy so I was blessed to get up with Zeb. After trying the normal set of "things to get Zeb back to sleep" (pacifier, cuddling, bottle) and finding that nothing was working, he was set free to play in the living room while I laid on the couch watching. Zeb was playing on our entertainment center (it is one of his more favorite places to climb) and all of a sudden he slips and starts to cry. He's done this before so I think nothing of it, get up to give hugs and see blood! He had scraped his nose on one of the edges and wouldn't hold still long enough for me to see how bad. I call Bryan out to help and we see that it's really not that bad. He does have quite the mark to show for it though. Zeb calmed down, we got him cleaned up and applied the proper "gunk" to help his nose heal, Bryan went back to bed and Zeb and I continued playing - almost right where we left off.
After such an eventful morning, Bryan decided to do some yard work.
Zeb and I got all bundled up (you can see his injury in the pics) and played out on the lawn while Bryan worked. Once Bryan got most of the leaves into a big pile...we ran over to mess things up! 
Isn't that the best part about raking leaves anyway?
Comments
Raegan knocked her head in the same spot quite a few times as a toddler. She still has the mark. Hopefully her head will grow into it one day!