A part of Zeb's birthday this year included graduating from the crib. He's been climbing out of it for 3 or 4 months now, making it somewhat useless. I suppose not really useless since he could still sleep in it, but it definitely did not keep him contained when he wasn't interested in napping! Anyway, he has graduated to a toddler bed! It really makes life much easier (for him, at least). He can get into and out of bed much easier now - not having to worry about climbing over the railings.
This is the only picture I have of his room with the crib in it.
Zeb is very good about going to bed at night, not crawling out of bed once (so far)! Naps are another story altogether...but I wasn't really expecting anything different considering his history with the crib and naps. We had to take extreme measures to make sure he couldn't escape from his bedroom. By that I mean we finally put a child-proof (and sometimes adult-proof) cover over the door knob. After 5-20 minutes of crying he finds his way onto his bed and snoozes.
Such a good kid! This picture is slightly posed. Bryan had to reposition Zeb one night and decided to cover him with the blankets for a picture. Zeb typically only stays under the covers for about 10 minutes.
Comments