Skip to main content

Mission Completion!

After a long break from projects, we set out to complete one more! Once again, Gpa and Gma Downs save the day by coming up to help. They really were life-savers...especially since Bryan had to work 11 hours the day we had planned to paint! I don't really have any before pictures, so just imagine the room colorless. The walls were painted with a flat white paint before we moved in.
Such life!
If you have any flashbacks to a certain decade...
This particular color is called "guacamole green" rather than the "avocado green" of the 70's.
And...the colors are on my walls rather than my appliances.
Zeb was such a darling the entire day. He played and colored, then napped for most of the afternoon. We were able to paint the whole room without him causing any type of commotion. The best part was Bryan's reaction when he got home late that night. He loves it! I love it! Come visit and make your own judgement.

Comments

Ashley said…
I love it too!!! I love the corner where you can see the yellow, red, and green all at once. I like houses that are full of color.

By the way, you have Whiskey Lullaby and All of Me playing at the same time! I couldn't figure out what it was at first, haha.
Anonymous said…
I love the color! I've been looking for a new color to paint my living room, maybe I'll copy you :)
Michelle said…
Love the color~! Now i definitely have to come visit. The house it totally different from October.
Stacey said…
It looks great! I had green walls at my old place and now my boring white walls are so depressing. Congrats on getting it finished!