Our Little Firecracker (3 guesses why that's her nickname...okay, I'll tell. She has the talent of sounding just like a screamer firecracker - we're talking ear-piercing screamer...) has turned 10 months old! Has it really been that long since we had to bribe (induce) her to come join us? In the past 10 months we've had some really fun times, some really loud times, some really quiet times, and a whole lot of cute times!
For the record, Abigail is measuring very petite for her age, but healthy as can be.
Height: 26 1/2 inches
Weight: 17 lbs 10 oz
Actually, when you think about it, is it really fair to tell the world a girl's weight? I can guarantee my weight will not make an appearance on this blog any time soon. Moving on...
Abs has quite the personality and likes to let everyone see it. She is very strong-willed (don't know where she got that from *cough*) and very loving (she gets it from me *wink*). She is a wonderful sister and so great to have in our family! Her smile is so contagious.
Abba has been developing wonderfully and much to our chagrin has started taking steps! We were so excited when Zeb first started walking...then we realized how much more work babies are once they can do more than crawl. Don't misunderstand - we are still very thrilled that Abigail is progressing. We just wish she would slow down a bit.
Abby can also be a bit mischievous - takes after her brother. She and Zeb were drumming on some pots one morning and then there was silence. I should have known something was up...but I was just grateful for a break! I turn the corner to find a nice pot of Abigail Stew. Zeb was not in the room at the time of the incident so he was innocent. Crazy girl was trying to cook herself (our next Family Night lesson was on self-worth)! She started squawking when she couldn't get out...but not before I captured the moment forever. Good times!
Comments