Skip to main content

Sleep-Over

We got to have cousin Maxwell stay with us for a week while his parents went to a family wedding (cousin Aiden had to go to school so we didn't get to have him this time). Max and Zeb played so well together and really had a blast! Abigail even joined in on the fun.

 We only got the camera out for one day...we were having way too much fun to pause for pictures.

 Abs didn't want to be left out!

 What nice boys to share...

...right before Zeb turned into a tiger and pounced. I'm pretty sure I liked him being a pirate better than a tiger. Good thing he's a nice tiger and keep his claws under control.

We sure love having friends - and cousins definitely count as friends! - come over. This week was extra special since he got to sleep over. I do have to say...I now know how exhausting it would be to have twins! Who knew two 3-year old boys could be so much work - so much wonderful work?! At the end of the day it is totally worth it (but I'm not asking for twins any time soon!) and we can't wait to have fun together again.  

Comments

Melanie said…
Thanks so much Alison!!!!!
Ashley said…
Cute little Abby!