Skip to main content

Just For Fun

We get some gems every now and then (we'd better since we take so many pictures!)...and like to share them just for fun. 

 Stylin' her big sisters shades. Little fashionista on our hands!

 Typical face from Maggie Belle...especially when her siblings are the ones trying to get pictures of her.

 Zeb got to be a junior firefighter at school one day. The Fire Chief brought a fire engine to the school and taught the kids all about fire safety. He wanted to wear his fire hat home instead of his helmet...so we compromised. He wore his helmet while riding his scooter and I took a picture of him in his hat once we got home. 

Someone was on Mommy's phone without permission...almost sneaky...except for the photographic evidence! I obviously need to find a more secure hiding spot for my phone (they find it wherever I put it). Any suggestions? Oh well. I guess that's the beauty of digital photography. Being able to delete the 100 pictures randomly taken almost daily without your knowledge...after getting some laughs, of course! 

Comments