Skip to main content

End of School!

The end of the school year brings about some laziness and craziness. All in good fun, of course. 

 One example our of laziness and craziness was me allowing Zeb to leave the house with two completely different shoes (in all honesty, I don't think I even noticed until we were at his swim practice). 

Not so much crazy or lazy, but pure fun! I grew up doing m&m math during summer school and had the best time (mainly because we got to eat them when we finished!). I was so excited when Zeb brought these worksheets home from school. 


 What is better than math that you can eat?!

This particular craziness is not exclusive to the end of the school year...

 Almost every time we go to the pool this float end up on at least one head. 

Abigail looking adorable in her end-of-the-year school performance. The kids sang some really fun songs to show all the things they had been learning. 
 Photo bomb: Maggie

 Abby loved, loved. loved her TK teacher (and we did too!) and her teacher loved her - no surprise there. Abigail is just so lovable. It was a fantastic year for her and helped her be even more excited for kindergarten. 

I didn't get a video during the actual performance, but did have the girls sing the songs for me again so we could share the cuteness (goes hand in hand with craziness).



We don't have any pictures of Zeb...apparently the big kids don't need a bunch of parent involvement on the last week of school. Instead, they celebrated by having game days, movie days, jammie days, and other such lazy and crazy fun. Zeb had a fabulous 2nd grade year and made so many improvements. He met or exceeded all of his academic goals for the year. Hooray!! What an amazing young man we have. 

Elizabeth has discovered the joy of slides.We replaced the kids' mattresses and kept the old ones for toys for a while. They made the perfect slide on the stairs. Hours and hours and hours of entertainment for all of us.  




 Liz also loves water slides. She's not the biggest fan of the pool (which makes us question how she can be ours. Just kidding. There is no question. We just don't know how to handle a child that doesn't live in the water.) but loves the splash park. 
I didn't even pack her swim suit on this day because I didn't think she would get in. She sure showed me. 


Comments