Skip to main content

Good Old Family Time

We had a wonderful extended weekend a short time ago (I know...I've been slow about updating the blog) when my entire family - minus one missionary in Japan - came for a visit! The main posse drove down from Utah and Michelle ventured over from Arizona. We all discovered that it's really not that bad of a drive and will hopefully be making the trip (both ways...us and them) often. It was a fun weekend to stay at the house, have a fun day in San Diego (visiting the Temple, watching the BYU football game, dinner and pie), test out the playground and pool (which, as it turns out, is not heated), play some Wii, and enjoy family time. In fact, we were having so much fun that we almost forgot to take any pictures. I say almost because we did get a few. We even took a big family picture at the San Diego Temple, but I'm not sure which camera was used. It's not on mine...so if it's on yours let me know so I can get a copy (hint, hint Natalie or Phil).
That's a Bryan-smile if I ever saw one. (that was a joke, if you didn't already know)
Natalie was the main photographer...these flowers are on the temple grounds. Great job Nats!
Catching up on some Winnie the Pooh...Zeb was needing a turn and the others just couldn't resist. I mean, really...who can resist Pooh Bear and Tigger?!
Notice that Rachel is always holding Zeb? Has he picked favorites or has she? I'm just asking...
Bryan and Dad Sagers putting in a new thermostat. Can I even say how excited I am to have a working thermostat? Shoot, I'm ecstatic just to have a thermostat (considering that we didn't have one in Utah)!
Anyway, thanks for the visit and the fun weekend and the great pie! It was very fun to have a full house. Let's do it again...soon!

Comments