Skip to main content

House Pics and Other Miscellaneous Items

I have to confess that my house is still too messy and boring (we haven't painted yet) to take pictures. Why then, you might ask, am I blogging instead of cleaning and painting? While I'm in the confessing mood I might as well tell you. According to my cleaning schedule, today is my day off. As for painting, Bryan wants to be a helping hand so that project gets to wait until after November 14th. Why that day? That is the day that Bryan takes his (fingers crossed) last CPA exam! He's one busy guy right now, working 40 hours, commuting 10 hours, and studying besides. Zeb and I are very blessed that he's such a good daddy! He wakes up to study from 5:30-7:00 then leaves for work so he can spend the evening with us instead of his books.
This is Bryan using his new grill for the first time. Thanks Mom and Dad Sagers for the amazing house-warming gift!!!!! Dinner was delicious.
Luckily, my sis-in-law (thanks again Melanie!) took pictures of the house before we moved in...so I'll show you the bare bones of the house and gradually get updated pictures as I clean and paint. There are explanations of the photos in red print on each pictures (thanks again to Melanie). In case you can't see the red, I'll put a little something as well.
This is Zeb's domain, a.k.a. the playground. It takes him about 1 minute to scurry over. I'd say run, but he tends to run, fall down, run, get distracted, then run again.
Our lovely front door...it's a condo so only the south side is ours. Just a little something in case you were wondering why it looks like the picture only shows half of the building.
Yes, there are two types of flooring in my kitchen/dining room. Not quite sure why...but that's just how things are at the moment.
Isn't the view amazing? All I have to do is open my front door! You can even see mountains in the not-so-distant distance. Does that make any sense at all? What I'm trying to say is that the mountains are pretty dang close...makes me feel right at home!
Spacious living room...complete with fireplace.
I'm not going to bother explaining this one.
Here's a close-up of Zeb's favorite place. That hunk-of-a model is his cousin. Definitely improves the value of the place to have such good looking people!

Comments

Team Fifield said…
It looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!
Melanie said…
Can't wait to see it all put together, see you Friday!