Skip to main content

We're still getting our new house picture-ready...so here's a few cute shots of Zeb. Honestly, I don't know if we've taken any of Zeb that aren't cute!! I'm hoping to get home pictures up within the next month. I know, I know...a month is such a long time...but when it comes to unpacking, organizing and decorating it's really not that unrealistic of an expectation. Anyway...enough talk!

  
Isn't he just the perfect model for those purple princess heels?  Yes, my son loves shoes...I wonder if he gets that from his mom or dad? 

Here are a few examples of Zeb's creative times in front of the TV.  Yes, you are seeing things correctly...he was strapped into his car seat while Dad slept, Gpa was busy and Mom was somewhere else.  And yes, he sat in the green bowl all by himself, with no encouragement from anyone.  Although we all got a good laugh out of it.  

Zeb and Max played so well together during our stay with all of the So. Cal Downs.  There was never a day that they didn't run outside as soon as possible.  Zeb even figured out how to unlock the sliding glass door.  Does that concern anyone else...that he learns those type of things about a year sooner than he should?  Or at least a year sooner than I would prefer! Luckily he hasn't master regular doors yet so he can be contained to the backyards for now. 
 

Comments