Skip to main content

Too Quick

Zeb loves being my helper lately...and this is his favorite way to help with the laundry.

 
 Playing in the basket once it is all in the machine! He really does like to help, and does a fantastic job. He'll put all the laundry into the machine (I just have to be sitting right there to make sure it gets into the correct machine) then wait patiently for me to get everything else ready for him to push the 'start' button. We haven't quite mastered the folding technique - his preferred method is to unfold and throw anything I've already taken care of. Maybe by next year...?


So after starting the laundry this morning I decided it was time to get dressed.  It has come to my attention that I need to dress faster!  This is what I found coming out of my room this morning...

 All of Zeb's bedding and half of his stuffed animals strewn down the stairs.  Where does he get these ideas?!

Luckily it was an easy clean up.  With our combined efforts we were able to get everything in one trip - and I'm 100% sure that it took Zeb quite a few more than that to get it all out!

Comments