Skip to main content

Young Photographer

We've had cold and rain the past few days...which translates to inside days.  Bryan prefers to drive the car (as opposed to commuting on his motorcycle) on rainy days and we completely agree!  The only downside is when there are several rainy days in a row, Zeb and I have to become increasingly creative in finding ways to fill our time.  Several of our normals are not options right now considering I can't get down on the floor, bend, play tag and chase, and a few others.  Soon...we'll be back to normal soon.  Yesterday Zeb decided he wanted to take pictures.  Why not?  With some close supervision he was allowed to man the camera.  The rain had stopped for a bit so we went for a short walk around our complex.  

 This is a close-up of our front door.

 
And a not-so-close-up of our door.

One of our neighbors has a "pirate" on their fence.  Zeb knew exactly where he wanted to walk to take a picture.

 After our walk (it started to rain again) we continued our camera fun in the house.  **This is the one picture in the post that Zeb did not take**  Not quite sure what's going on lately, but he makes this same squinty face for nearly all pictures.  You can't tell from his funny face, but he was so excited to get to wear his "treasure map" shirt. 

Mommy posing in front our of front windows.  He wanted to get pictures of Mommy with the spider webs so I obliged.  **For remembering purposes...I was 9 days overdue when this picture was taken**

 Oh no!  A ghost!  Zeb makes sure to point out the ghost several times a day...

The owl is another favorite for him to point out.  I should probably admit that I did pick the best of his pictures to share.  There were quite a few others that were out of focus, or of random things (such as a close up of his trampoline) so I took the liberty of picking some of my favorites.  We find more reasons to be proud of our little guy every day!  He's so creative and clever...definitely keeps us on our toes. 

Comments

Deon said…
This is a brilliant rainy day activity! Thank goodness for digital cameras, huh!

Earlier, I was thinking about you and your delivery, just wondering, wondering . . . but obviously I haven't missed any news! We are so excited for you and your family!
RMSagers said…
Me too - thinking something would've "popped" by now! Anxious to hear! Take care!
Ashley said…
Why, that squinty face is his "aarrgh" pirate face, of course! He is so cute.