Skip to main content

What's In A Name?

We are now accepting suggestions for GIRL names! All suggestions must be received by April 15, 2013. Please keep in mind that we love and adore you, even if we do not decide to use your suggestion(s). 

On that note...
My fabulous husband came home with these today. His reason? He is calling them "congratulations flowers". Is he awesome....or what?! (The correct answer is awesome!)

Comments

Ashley said…
Congrats!! I heard a cute name today: Juliet. I thought that was really pretty.

Paula! I've been thinking about you and missing your monthly updates!
Deon said…
Holy cats, where have I been? I had NOOOOO idea! John? Gail? You could have hinted at least?

Congratulations! I'm gunning for London. Love that.
Lisel said…
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and hope we get to see you sometime soon - I think you were pregnant with Abigail last time we saw you. I can't ever figure out names for my own kids, let alone offer suggestions, but good luck on that!
Erin Kay said…
Congrats Alison!!! (And Bryan) So excited for you guys. I think Erin is a fabulous name for your little cutie :)
Alison Downs said…
@ Paula and Deon,
Don't feel left out! We hadn't really spread the news yet (beyond the people that see me all the time and had that look - you know the one - "is she gaining weight?")so this was really our way on announcing the pregnancy. :)