Skip to main content

More Music

It's official now.  Our home is filled with music.  We love to sing, dance, play, listen to...basically anything that has to do with music.  This past weekend we were given another outlet for our musical love.  An organ!  A couple in our ward decided to pass their organ along, so they asked our bishop to see if anyone was interested.  Being newly called as the ward organist (still have my calling as a primary teacher so I'm now occupied all 3 hours), he thought of me.  Of course I said yes!  I may second-guess my decision after a few weeks of absolutely no quiet moments in the house...but for now we are pleased as punch!

 Thanks to awesome brothers-in-law for helping move this into our home!

 There are so many fun features for us to discover!  We are one step closer to turning our home into a full-blown music studio.  I have a feeling we will be getting a different house before acquiring any more instruments...we're running out of space...
Good thing I have such an understanding and supportive husband.  He loves noise music just as much as the rest of us! 

Comments