Skip to main content

Surrounded!

 
Bryan has kept his hair short for the past few years...and as such is the president of the Fuzz Head Club (FHC).  

Abigail, try as she might, just doesn't quite qualify to leave the FHC.  A few more months and she might even have enough for bedhead hair!

Zeb has now joined the FHC.  Not necessarily by his own choice, but here he is.  After arguing for a few weeks...Bryan is all for Zeb having shaggy hair - I am not...we got out the clippers.  Bryan chose the length (I was just pleased that it was finally being cut!) and away we went.  Zeb was a pro - only pouting a little.  His reaction was totally classic when he first saw himself in the mirror.  "Hair! Where are you? Momma, where's my hair?! Daddy snip-snip my hair!" 

 
He's still getting used to it (we all are) and will occasionally talk about snipping his hair when he looks in the mirror.  

I sure love being surrounded by my FHC members!

Comments

Ashley said…
I guess it goes without saying that you won't be joining the FHC? Maybe you can be their spokesman! Zeb looks great, by the way!
Michelle said…
Love the new haircut! Just wondering why is head is also green.... :) That is quite the bruise!