Skip to main content

Really?!?!

I honestly thought we were past all of this...

Guess not.  Chocolate covered eggs anyone?  This time he grabbed his eggs (we now keep hard-boiled eggs in the fridge at all times since that is the only way he'll eat them) and mine. 

Someday we will figure out a way to keep Zeb out of the fridge...someday!  I'm starting to think this has less to do with the eggs and more to do with the chocolate.  It appears that the slots for the eggs are the perfect size to hold chocolate syrup.  That way you don't have to keep tipping the bottle...you only have to dip your finger.  Maybe?  Who knows the reason behind all this madness!?

He thinks he can get away with anything while I'm upstairs feeding Abigail.  That'll teach me!  On the bright side - I now have a fool-proof method of getting chocolate syrup out of my carpet.  And Zeb got punished with a morning bath.  Some punishment!  He loves baths.  Maybe I should have thought that through...but I really didn't want to be cleaning up more chocolate. 

Comments

Deon said…
This cracks me up! Don't you wish you could read his mind and see what the logic is behind all of his gooeyness?! AND! What is your fool-proof method for getting chocolate syrup out of your carpet?